Friday, October 4, 2013

A Good Day/First Campus Post article published!

Hey everybody! This has been a hectic week as we gear up for midterms. I've had three tests this week as well as a performance in vocal class. I'm already working on study sheets for midterms.

Today has been an exceptionally good, though busy day. I still have quite a bit of work to complete before I go to sleep. It's a beautiful, hot and humid day outside, even though a tropical storm is predicted to hit tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow is our first Fine Arts program. Twice a semester, all PCC students attend a formal event - usually a musical program or play. Tomorrow night we will hear Canadian Brass play. I'm really excited!

My first Campus Post blog entry was published today! You can see it at:

http://www.pensacolachristiancollegeblog.com/index.php/2013/10/04/a-new-adventure/

Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment