Thursday, October 31, 2013

Take a Deep Breath

Wow....

Classes are crazy. I did survive midterm week, and I'm actually pretty happy with my grades. Of course, there's always room for improvement.

I have enjoyed getting to visit my parents and brothers in Mobile. Last Friday, I was able to see David's football game, and on Saturday, we watched Will perform in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. I'm so proud of both of them....even if they kind of make me look like a slacker for not being in any extracurricular activities.

I have been working a lot out of class. I teach English online to students from all over the world, and I'm really enjoying it. Often, I even get to learn a few words in other languages! I love teaching, and I am SO blessed to have a job doing what I love. So y'all keep praying that I will have lots of lessons!  The other major bonus is that I teach mainly in coffee shops, so I get to drink good coffee every day - especially from the Drowsy Poet Coffee Company here in Pensacola.

From my facebook feed, you'd think all that I do is teach, drink coffee, practice piano, go to class, and study. Actually, that's about right. I'm busy, but I'm loving it.

Going to study for my history test now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment