Thursday, September 26, 2013

Small Update, Big Announcement

Just a short update for today. I haven't been off campus to post recently, but I'm hoping to be able to put up a post next week.

School is still keeping me busy! As well as my assignments and required practice for my music classes, I've been doing things like helping my music theory teacher by passing out programs at her piano recital on Tuesday. I got drenched by a crazy rainstorm on the way to the recital hall, but the concert was worth it!

Here's the big news: This semester, I will be blogging at the Campus Post, a blog on the Pensacola Christian College website! I was so blessed to get this opportunity to improve my writing skills and gain experience. I do ask for your prayers as my writing will be read by  thousands of people - that makes me a little nervous. You can find the blog at pcci.edu. I'll put up a link when my first post is published this week.

Stay tuned for continuing adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment