Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sorry that I haven't posted in so long!  I'll try to catch you up on the last week.

Last week was exciting and very busy.  I've finally been to each of my classes at least once, and I have all of my long-term assignments and their due dates.  I'll be reading the Old Testament through, reading the Gospels and writing a summary on each chapter, and writing at least two term papers.

Last week, I got to play piano for two of my new friends as they sang in chapel.  We did the song "My Life, Lord, is Yours to Control." That went well, and I'm now practicing a song with a trio.

The food has been pretty good.  Today for lunch we had beef, mashed potatoes, and carrots.  Overall, the food has been much better than I expected.  The challenge is in getting to the dining hall!  It's been especially hard in the mornings, because Jericho students are required to have their devotions from 6:30 am to 7:00 am, and breakfast ends at 7:10.  So to go to breakfast, you have to be ready to walk out the door before devotion time at 6:30.

I miss all of you that are back home, but I love being here.  It's a bit hectic at times, for sure, but I'm so happy to be where I am.  I can't believe that it's been two whole weeks!

Be sure to become a "follower" of the blog --- the more I have, the more responsible I feel to post often!

No comments:

Post a Comment