Friday, September 2, 2011

I finally got my computer today!  I had to get a lease form, sign it, have it stamped at the business office, have Bro. Ken Schaap or Bro. Fruit sign it, then turn it in at the security office to get my brand-new MacBook.  Of course, all of these offices are spread around the building, one on each floor, and are open at different times, mostly while I'm working.

Speaking of work, I work in the Student Recruitment office.  The last couple of days I've been calling juniors and seniors in high school that might be interested in coming to Hyles-Anderson College and asking them to let me fill out an application for them over the phone.  It's a good job, and I'm glad I got it.

The food has been pretty good so far.  My main problem is getting to the dining hall on time. My room (on Rice 3) is very close and convenient to the chapel, but not close to the dining hall.  Friday is the day we have cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and they were delicious.

Tomorrow, I'll be on a bus route with my friend Beka.  I'll keep you posted. Right now, I'm going to SLEEP!  Good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment