Friday, January 6, 2012

So many random things to catch up on

I have finally made it to the dating lobby with  a few minutes to blog, so here goes.

Christmas break went well.  Not only did I get to see many of you, but I also got to go visit my grandparents in Alabama.  I landed back here at college on Tuesday.

I have a new roommate named Meagan.  After spending several hours talking to her last night (and thanking goodness for coffee this morning), I have come to the conclusion that she is pretty awesome.  This is going to be a great semester!

Thursday and today were our first days of classes, and after three revisions I finally got my class schedule for the semester straightened out.  I picked up my textbooks at the library today and realized that I should probably start reading my history book now.  More about my classes next time.

Chapel has been amazing so far.  Great sermons by Bro. Tefft, Bro. Bachmann, and Bro. Gray.

So that's about it for now.  I did save a few things for next time, so that y'all won't have to go crazy waiting so long.  Talk to you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment