Saturday, October 22, 2011

Well, that was just Spectacular!

This week was great!  FBC Hammond hosted Christian Womanhood Spectacular Wednesday through Friday.  I got to be in most of the sessions; I had a good time and learned a lot.  The theme was "To Love is Paradise," and the lessons focused on God's love for us and the love we should have for others.  

I also had an awesome day today on the world's greatest bus route, 45-5!  We got to talk to a lot of people, and had good visits with people we didn't really plan to visit.  

Well, I went to the "dating lobby" with my laptop to write a paper. That was an hour ago, and I haven't done anything on the paper yet.  But both of my teams, Alabama and the Cardinals, are winning, so I'm happy.

Would somebody do me a huge favor and e-mail me to tell me exactly what you want to hear about my college life? I want to have stuff to write about that you will be interested in, so help me out!  Have a good Sunday tomorrow, everybody. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment